How do we raise your future puppy here at Wind Whispers?
At Wind Whispers Farm, LLC, our goal is to provide you a healthy, beautiful, intelligent, biddable, Rough Collie puppy. We breed Rough and Smooth Collies because we love them for their intelligence and beauty. Our puppies are raised in our home with lots of attention, normal household noises, our other Collies and hands on love. We begin socialization as soon as they are born and then exposed to as many things as we can to enrich their growth, keep them curious and give them confidence.
Some of the things we do with our puppies include:
- Early Neurological Stimulation (ENS) exercises are crucial for the development of our puppies' physical and neurological abilities.
- ENS exercises involve exposing our puppies to various stimuli such as sights, sounds, and other animals like cats and dogs.
- Normal household activities like vacuuming or doing laundry should also be included in our puppies' exposure to ensure their comfort in any environment.
- Providing our puppies with the right amount of exposure and activities will contribute to their overall health and happiness.
- We believe that by raising our puppies with these practices, they will grow into well-rounded and joyful adults.
- Additionally, we make sure to de-worm our puppies regularly to ensure their well-being.
What are ENS Exercises?
For more information visit our "About Puppies" page HERE
TO APPLY FOR A PUPPY
Begin here by completing our Online application. This is for our records and we share the information with no one.
If you have any questions, please call me @ 406-564-7260 and leave voicemail message, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org - Thank you! Suzi